The International Conference on Electrical
and Computing Technologies and Applications
NOVEMBER 19 – 21, 2019
Original, unpublished papers are solicited for presentation at the conference. Perspective authors are invited to submit papers electronically (PDF using the IEEE conference template). Accepted papers will be sent for possible inclusion in IEEEXplore. Submission will be through the EDAS conference management system http://edas.info.
Selected accepted and presented papers will be sent for publication in a special issue of a Scopus journal transaction (whose title will be announced soon).
Please prepare your manuscript using one of the templates below. Papers should be submitted in PDF form and should not exceed 5 pages including figures and references. Submission will be through the EDAS conference management system. To submit your paper, please follow the link:
Use one of the following templates:
Microsoft Word 2003
- A4 (DOC, 56 KB)
LaTeX Archive Contents (PDF, 63 KB)
- Windows (ZIP, 700KB)
LateX Bibliography Files
- Windows (ZIP, 309 KB)
Camera Ready Paper Submission Guidelines
- Make sure that you use the IEEE Conference Proceedings template provided above.
- Proofread your source document thoroughly to confirm that it will require no revision.
- Before uploading your final manuscript (Camera Ready) paper, it should be verified for compatibility with IEEEXplore requirements using PDF eXpress Plus. Once verified, save the paper produced by PDF eXpress Plus. See PDF Instructions for Authors section below.
- Press the Camera Ready Submission button to upload your camera ready paper. This will lead you to your EDAS log in page (https://edas.info/).
- Login to EDAS and press the upload final manuscript link next to your paper. You will be asked to complete an IEEE Copyright Form and then you will be able to upload your final manuscript. Each paper will need a separate IEEE Copyright form.
- Register for the conference by November 5, 2017 to ensure that the paper is included in the conference program and the conference proceedings. Conference Registration is done through EDAS (https://edas.info/).
PDF Instructions for Authors
2019 International Conference on Electrical and Computing Technologies and Applications (ICECTA)
Creating your PDF eXpress Plus Account
Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress Plus site:
First-time users should do the following:
- Select the New Users link.
- Enter the following:
- Enter the Conference ID (TBA)
- your email address
- a password
- Continue to enter information as prompted.
An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
Previous users of PDF eXpress or IEEE PDF eXpress Plus need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
Google Chrome or Firefox Web Browser.